DR. PRANAV B. ASHER
ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON AND IMPLANTOLOGIST
The expert dental surgeon, DR. PRANAV ASHER,is passionate about enhancing the oral health of his patients by utilizing the practice and science of implant dentistry. He especially enjoys helping people and building long lasting relationships with his patients, while working with a group of professionals who share the same vision. Dr. pranav holds a special interest in oral implantology and oral surgery. He has over 11 years of experience in reconstructive dentistry for fully and partially edentulous patients with implantology knowledge.
Dr. Pranav has completed his Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS),from Mahatma Gandhi Vidhyamandir (MGV) Dental College Nasik, under Pune University in 2001 and Master of Dental Sciences (MDS), from College of Dental Sciences, (CODS) Davangere in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 2006, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Professional Experience :
Worked for 6 months in Kidwa Memorial Cancer Hospital, Bangalore.
- worked under Dr. Ghosla Reddy for Cleft Lip & cleft Palate foundation.
- Worked as a reader in MGV dental college for 5 yrs.
- Attended all the annual and midterm conferences since 2007.
- Attended a specialized course in Nobel all on 4 implants, with prosthesis.
Skills & Strength :
Specialized in NOBEL BIOCARE AND OSSTEUM implant placements since 11 years.
- Specialized for all kind of oral and maxillofacial surgeries.