Dr. SHIVANI PATEL
Head of Physical Therapy & Acupuncture Department
Dr.Shivani Patel ,Physical Therapist practicing since more than 13 years.She is highly motivated, confident individual with exceptional multi-tasking and organisational skills. She has caliber to communicate effectively and sensitively with patients and carers to maximise the rehabilitation of patients and to ensure understanding of often complex clinical issues impacting on recovery. Excellent client facing skills and the ability to work closely with other health care professionals to assess a patients needs and devise suitable treatment plans for them.
Professional Experience :
- Served as Physiotherapist at leprosy home,Surat and Served MAMTA School and SANCHATY School of handicap kids, surat for 2years in 2005-2007.
- Worked as a Sports Physiotherapist on ground duty for South Gujarat University open Basketball tournament at inter-college and inter-university championship level(2005-2006)
- Worked as Clinical Physiotherapist at Dr.Sonal "Nari Physio Clinic", Surat for 4 and 1/2year and also attached with few hospitals as physiotherapist on call.
- Attached with few doctors and their hospital like Dr.Hemant Antani, Dr.Bharat Patel, Dr.Ajay Vyas, Dr.Amit Patel, Dr.Setul Patel,Dr.Himanshu Patel, Dr.Kiran Patel and Dr.Merchant as Physiotherapist on call.
- Organized awareness program on early osteoarthritis(2008), postural care(2012), neck n back care(2009) for general public at Vidhyanagar Town Club,senior citizen club n 6-gam samaj annual meet(2013).
- Served patients at home visits.
- Conducted various training programs on patient care n patient safety.
- Delivered numbers of health talk for Research institute-Anand, ICICI bank n theirs clients(2013),SBI n their clients(2014), Amul n their employees (2015) and many more.
- Conducted Osteo arthritis, Neck care, Back care, Ergonomic awereness, Antinatal programs and many more awerness workshop for society.
- Delivered lecture on slipped disc to Anand Othopedic Association n Physiotherapist group in 2015.
- Set whole physiotherapy department at Zydus Multispeciality Hospital and worked there as Head of Physical Therapy dept for more than 4 and 1/2 years n skillfully treated patients with various critical condition.
Skills & Strength :
- Participated acertified course on “Peripheral joint manipulation” organized by Federation of Indian Manual Therapist and S.N.P.T.College.
- Participated“ASHWAMEDH-2002 VI Maharashtra State Inter-University Sports Meet” as Physiotherapist on ground duty.
- Participated a certified course on “System Taping Therapy-Musculoarticular System Level 1” by the International rehab. and wellness academy, Singapore.
- Served “Swayam-siddhi Surti Jain Mahila Sangathan” with physiotherapy awareness and upgradation amongst general people.
- Participated a certified course on “Teaching and Evaluation” by Allied Health forum.
- Participated a certified course on “Neuro Developmental Therapy” organized by Allied Health INC.