M.Sc.,(Ph.D. scholar ),
Director of IVF lab. and Chief Embryologist,
Akanksha Hospital and Research Institute.
Professional Experience :
- 20 years of experience in the field of clinical embryology, currently working as Lab Director and Chief Embryologist at Akanksha Hospital and Research Institute.
- She has been trained for embryology and stem cell procedures from Spain, Singapore, Korea, Denmark, Istanbul.
- Lab Designing, ICSI,IMSI.Poloscope,embryo biopsy, Embryoscope, MACS, Microtese, Vitrification, Ovarian tissue cryopreservation.
- Applied patent in Male infertility “A method of In vitro maturation of spermatid”.
- Embryo genome profilingby single-cell sequencing for successful preimplantation genetics diagnosis in a family harbouring, Journal of humanreproductive sciences.
- Could zona-free blastocysttransfer be the next step in optimizing in vitro fertilization outcomes? A case report of successful outcome after zona-free fresh embryo transfer with preimplantation genetic screening.
- Study of Morphokinetics in Day 3 Embryo with Implantation Potential andEffect of Sperm Cryopreservation on Embryogenesis, International Journal of Infertility and Fetal Medicine.
- Insight into Different Aspects of SurrogacyPractices, Journal of Human Reprod Sci..
- “A first case of successful implantation and live birth after double trophectoderm biopsy before and after vitrification on the same cohort of blastocyst.”
- Impact of embryo co-culture with cumulus cells on pregnancy and implantation rate in patients undergoing in vitro fertilization using donor oocyte. The Indian Journal Of Medical Research.
- She has also written many book chapters.
Clinical trial projects of various companies in ART techniques :
- A phase iv clinical trial named PALO study (study of ovarian response to recombinantgonadotrophins in controlled ovarian hyper stimulation for ART in women with poor response and/or advanced reproductive age in Asia).
- A prospective, comparative, randomized multicenteric phase iii study to compare the safety, efficacy of follicle stimulating hormone of Intas biopharmaceuticals Ltd against Gonal-f of EMD Serono for the induction of ovulation in infertile female subjects.
- A study to evaluate the impact of different controlled ovarian stimulation protocols on physical and psychological burden in patients undergoing In-Vitro Fertilization/In-Vitro Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection.
- Multicentric Randomized controlled growth of GnRh antagonist v/s long GnRh for COH in IVF-ET.
- Impact of embryo co-culture with cumulus cells on pregnancy and implantation rate in patients undergoing in vitro fertilization using donor oocyte.Won first prize in paper presentation embryology ISAR 2016.
- Felicitation for ‘Extraordinary contribution and publication in the field of reproductive medicine’ by Gujarat ISAR chapter.
- She has to her credit for Gujarat first PGS-NGS baby.
- Guided UG & PG students for their annual dissertation works for embryology projects.
- Distinction of conducting thousands of ART cyclesand surrogacy.
- Delivered lectures on embryology in National and International conferences and workshop.